Eid Mubarak Messages: Eid is the biggest festival for Muslims. The Almighty Allah blessed them with two joys eid day each year. The first one is “Eid-Al-Fitr” which comes after one month of fasting during the holy month of “Ramadan“.
And “Eid-Al-Adha” which is called the “Sacrifice Feast”, is the second of two biggest Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year. Wishing a happy Eid day and saying Eid Mubarak to your dearest and loved ones is not only satisfying but also reflects the significance of this day to you.
So, here we have some best Eid Mubarak messages for you to help you find the best one for your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend and even for your husband or wife.
Eid Mubarak Wishes
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May you find a million reason to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak!
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
Eid ul Fitr Wishes
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak!
- Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid UL FITR!
- May the joy of Eid UL FITR be with you for the rest of your life. May all your desires be fulfilled by the grace of Allah. Happy Eid ul Fitr!
- I pray to Allah that he answers all your prayer and give you the strength to fulfil your dreams. May this EID bring joy in your heart! Happy Eid UL FITR!
- May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your life and decorate it with the colours of heaven! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and know that all your dreams will come true soon. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Messages
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! Yoy are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because, very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
- May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
- May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- You can bring smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- Your kindness and integrity makes me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
- Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wishing the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eids are so special. Eid Mubarak dear friend!
- Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- On this special occasion let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak.
- I believe that Almighty Allah put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy our life. So he created some joys occasion and this Eid is such a special one. Have a very special Eid celebration!
- Let’s celebrate this joys Eid occasion wearing the new dress, eating sweets and lots of delicious food. Best wishes for a great Eid day!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!
- Even if I’m not with you in this eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Husband/Wife
- Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
- Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
- Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
- With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Girlfriend/Boyfriend
- It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky for that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear!
- My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
- Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful person in my life! I love you more than you can imagine and want to spend a thousand Eids with you!
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.
- Thanks to Allah that he brought us together to share the same path. Now, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the holy Eid is almost knocking at the door! Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go of each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
Eid Mubarak wishes for Brother
- May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. Eid Mubarak, brother!
- May the grace of Allah fall upon you like rain drops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
- Your love, cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! Eid Mubarak!
- As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
Eid Mubarak Messages for Colleagues
- May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
- Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you a day full of fun, cheers and smiles. Don’t forget to thank Allah for everything because he loves you. Happy Eid UL FITR!
- Don’t waste your time thinking about tomorrows. Because Allah has a plan for you and he always has the best plan for everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah keep coming like a flood in your life and sweep you away to the land of success and prosperity! Eid Mubarak!
Spread love during this holy festival with our Eid Mubarak wishes and messages. Eid brings so many reasons to be happy for everyone. It’s a day to have fun and to enjoy a feast after an entire month of fasting in holy Ramadan.
Sure, everyone is happy and smiling, but when they receive a heartfelt Eid Mubarak wish to form you, their joys become so much more. Eid Mubarak messages and wishes enable you to spread and share the joy that you feel in your heart. And who doesn’t know that shared joy is a double joy!